Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Specials

5 Min. Quickie
5 Mins. $15.00
*phone will automatically disconnect after 5 minutes.
1st Time Callers
15 Mins. $20.00
Bella Blocks
30 mins $50.00 / 60 mins $100.00

Get Ready for This Kinky Phone Sex Slut

 Bella is out on the prowl. Any takers? That’s what I thought. *smiles* How could you pass this pussy/ass up? I'm irresistible, if i do say so myself! I’m young and always in the mood for sex. Slow or fast I can take it either way, just as long as it feels good. In the mood for XXX rated stories? Then grab the popcorn and your unzip your pants because you’re for a real treat. If you don’t know me I am a total giver and love to please the guy I am with. Why don’t you relax and i will take it from here. Let my young, orgasmic voice take you to a place you have never been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Don't Keep me Waiting

Don't Keep me Waiting
888*850*1224 ext 113